Underwater Photo Gallery
I learned to dive at Brevard Community College in Cocoa Florida in 1974. I was taught by 'Wild' Bill Meyer - a cave diver whom later died in a airplane crash in South America under suspicious circumstances!
In the late 80s I upgraded to a Nikonos V along with various Ikelight strobes, wide angle and close-up lens. Most of these photographs were taken with this camera.
In the early 80s I started to travel overseas to do dive trips. My first trip was in the early 80s to Cozmel Mexico before it became the famous spring-break and cruse ship destination it now is.
Make a selection above from the list above and select Go to display the gallery.
I have been to the following destinations:
- Florida: Many caverns, Key Largo, Marathon Key, Looe Key, East Coast and Panhandle
- California Coast including the Channel Islands and San Nicholas Island
- Crater Lake, Oregon (at 8000 ft!)
- The Puget Sound in Washington
- Mexico: Cozmel & Cabo San Lucas
- Honduras: Roatan
- Belize: Ambergris Caye and on a live-aboard
- Australia: Live-aboard
- Grand Cayman: Live-aboard
- Palau: Live-aboard
- Papua New Guinea: Live-aboard
- North Carolina
- Nassau Bahamas
- Grand Turk
- St. Kitts & Nevis